Wednesday 4 November 2009

Welcome to English Support Luxembourg!

Hello & Welcome to English Support Luxembourg!

I'm starting this blog to do two things:  Firstly, to specifically target people who live and / or work in Luxembourg.  Secondly, to post all my General English links.

 For Business English links, visit my OnDemand English Support BlogMy TobytheTeacher blog will continue to host my own original postings and, in addition to that, pop culture links to help encourage English leaners (movies, music etc).

In addition to my 'passive blogs', I also have an interactive blog entitled English Language Answers:  You can ask any type of English Language question you like here: Grammar, Vocabulary, Business or General English.

For information about my services, feel free to visit my websites:  OnDemandEnglishSupport.com & TobytheTeacher.com.

Or email me directly:  lux@ondemandenglishsupport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment